Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Yeah yeah

While working my ass off...
we get into an argument, and as always.  IT'S MY FAULT

I'm too sensitive
I'm not good with feedback
I cannot take corrections nor orders
Is all on me.

(start getting emo , right?)

Well I'm busy, I've said is all on me, and I'm fudgin' sorry if I cannot stay while I see you look at the open space or see all expressions and train of thought.

I'm busy, I'm scared...I think I'm gonna get fired tomorrow, and she knows. I tried to be the best companion, but HEY!, I'm here and I'm going through stuff (right?)

Compartmentalize and move on, I've got a deadline and my head is next.
Just what I needed , more stress on a already sucky year.

She was the best of it, but these moments when I need to focus, I can't because I'm mad.

Not good, I need a hug , not to "talk about feelings"


No comments: