Monday, July 04, 2016

this talks by itself

Alright , so death brings a lot of deep thoughts that you wouln't usually have, because they make you realize of your own mortality and wonder "what the fuck have I done with my life?".

So, she dumped me, that's fine, she has her reasons and I have mine for not being alright with them, because I'm kind and I do not deserve to be treated as a punching bag (not literally, of course).

Now, let's be pragmatic, not run around in cyrcles setting myself on fire, I got a whole bunch of stuff to think for myself. I've decided: I'll be the weird lady of the dogs. Is not my first choice, but however thing will develope, they will be fine, they gotta be fine.

Now let's check the cheap-flights to go and lose myself in translation. Any destinations? I have an offer on tickets and I need a place to crash, maybe Denver. Who knows?


No comments: