Prefiero quedarme en el silencio de las palabras, que en el ruído de lo que no se ha dicho. Como siempre no quiere decir nada.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
So I met a girl in over 10 years ago
This one time I was lonely and in a relationship that wasn't working anymore. My friends were away while I was working on my thesis, therefore on the lonely warm nights of 2006 I logged into a less-be-friends kinda website.
I met lots of new people, some were really good friends, some became girlfriends after while, and some were just not worth it.
At night I used to talk to this really interesting girl, from the south, while I was meeting 3 others that would change my life entirely.
She saw pretty much all of my changes, when I moved into the big city, while I had a relationship with someone who just was not that into me and how I became friends with 2 individuals who would be in my life for a very , very long time.
I called her my grand-daughter , since I'm 4 years older than her, we used to laugh and chat until late, she became someone who I never met in person, however...she was always there.
She never had a real picture of herself on her profile, and still I trusted her.
By 2009, she came to meet me, I was single once again and thanks to the low-tech webcams I confirmed the following, and very important things:
a) She was real
b) She was, in fact a woman
c) She is gorgeous
Since I was very confused, and lonely I also met another girl, who was always there for me and seemed very keen on dating me. No matter what I stayed true, and also very open about it, so both of them knew about the existence of each other.
Whenever the girl from the south came to visit, I was all of the sudden not available for anyone else. She had this kind of look in her eyes that made me melt and feel that no one else was around, however I wasn't sure that she was into me. I also went to visit her, but since I was stupid and didn't wanted a long distance relationship, I decided to let her go. And until this day I regret it, since it hurt so bad.
As I said, I was dumb and young, so I started a relationship that just caused pain to the other girl, 2 years later I grew a pair and ended it, since I was not happy, nor in love.
The girl from the south came to visit and do her stuff every year, once a year, and we got together to have some tea and talk about our lives. It was weird, however I never stopped caring about her.
We had a great friendship, until one day. I realized that I still had some feelings for her... and now a new story is starting with the same girl, from 10 years ago, who has those big eyes, awesome smile and sweet (but direct) way of saying what she wants, and this time...she's not letting me go.
Maybe that's what they call "The magic from the south".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment