This is my premise...
Time is limited and the have to make the most of it, while we've got some on our hands,
maybe my friend is right, I spect too much of people, just because I provide the same...
I often forget that my family has raisen me with different values, we are always about the details ..
those little things that we do and afterwards we feel that is too little, we end up feeling silly, that's pretty much the daily tonic of my thoughts...most of them come when I have too much time on my side
Now I will hide among my friends and yours.
I let myself love too much and I end up wondering if I made the right choice leaving me there out on the open.
Then I clear my head, breathe as hard as I can ....and keep on going.
No comments:
Post a Comment